Our goal is to maintain and extend strategic relationships with every customer that we service.
Relationships may initiate when companies consult us for their ERP solutions and IT service provider needs. We assist them to cut costs and avoid the overhead of managing technology and then often extend into assisting clients to make IT an integral part of their business strategy in order to increase their competitiveness in the global marketplace. In an industry where technological and economic circumstances determine loyalties, we are proud of the long-standing relationships we have nurtured.
Some examples of our client relationships include:
- Preferred vendor where we are the vendor of choice for provisioning technology products
- Skills supplier providing skills, on a time and materials basis
- Out-sourcing where we assume full responsibility for specific tasks in the management, support and integration services for IT operations. These include desktop, network, NT, and UNIX server and customer support services and can extend to application management and e-business services
- Out-sourcing where we assume full responsibility for the entire IT operations
- Collaborative or co-location where we provide hosting and provision of equipment and the client provides the personnel and infrastructure to operate the system
- Pure-player involving multi-vendor alliances