How To Avoid the Upcoming Canada Post Disruption
There may be a Canada Post service disruption as early as Friday, July 8th, 2016. This may have an impact on payments going in and out of your organization with regular mail.
One way to avoid disruption is to consider EFT payments, which is an available feature in Sage 300 and Sage 500.
EFT processing, or Electronic Funds Transfer allows organizations to send electronic files to your bank instead of mailing and receiving paper based cheques.
Additional benefits include:
- Reduced bank transaction fees
- No duplicated data entry
- Saving time and eliminating errors
- Reduced postage costs as you can email remittance advices
- Reduced processing time with no need to print, fold and post cheques
- Environmental benefits through the reduced use of paper
You can simply set up EFT payments in Sage X3. Learn how to in our blog.
Need more help? Don’t hesitate to contact us at [email protected] or call at 1-866-320-8922