In a recent article, MNP’s Kerry Mann, National Leader – Enterprise Resource Planning, discussed the costs, risks and challenges of...
Delay the delivery of an email message – Microsoft Outlook Quick Tips
Here’s a great tip that allows you to work whenever it suits you, yet have email messages delayed until a future date/ time. This works great when you are catching up on weekends but are not expecting others to respond right away.
- In the email message, go to the Options tab, in the More Options group, and click Delay Delivery.
- After you click Send, the message remains in the Outbox folder until the delivery time. Under Delivery options, select the Do not deliver before check box, and then set the delivery date and time that you want the message sent.
If you decide later that you want to send the message immediately, do the following:
- In Mail, in the Navigation Pane, click the Outbox folder.
- Open the delayed message.
- On the Options tab, in the More Options group, click Delay Delivery.
- Under Delivery options, clear the Do not deliver before check box.
- Click Close.
- Click Send.
Give us a call at 1-866-320-8922 if you find this tip useful and would like to learn more about how technology can improve your efficiency at work! Microsoft Outlook