ERP/ CRM Consultant
Are you looking for a job or a career? If it’s a career in technology where you are able to help others then we’d like to chat with you!
Mantralogix is a Mississauga based, business technology consulting firm with a cohesive and growing team. We are currently looking for an enthusiastic candidate to join our team in the role of ERP/ CRM Consultant.
Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer, the Consultant is responsible for the effective implementation of assigned ERP/ CRM projects, including upgrades for new/ existing customers. This includes customer needs analysis, recommending appropriate solutions, training, implementation, documentation, and post implementation support (whew!) – all while ensuring that tasks are completed on time and on budget. This is where enthusiasm comes in!
A strong understanding and background in ERP/ CRM systems is a must as is a strong commitment to WOWing customers (specific experience with Sage ERP systems is an asset). Team members at Mantralogix are expected to demonstrate strong technical, analytical and problem solving skills and a good understanding of ERP/ CRM business processes.
The person we seek must be able to develop strong working relationships with other Mantralogix team members in order to support the management of projects. It is critical that the successful candidate has the interpersonal skills to work effectively with a number of different types of people. Our Consultants must also be capable of working directly with customers, communicating effectively and professionally to assess business needs and provide implementation support.
A minimum of 3+ years experience implementing and supporting business applications based on Microsoft’s VB and SQL platforms is required. Preference will be given to individuals with experience implementing the suite of Sage products that we sell (Sage ERP X3, Sage 100, Sage 300, Sage 500 ERP , Sage BusinessVision, Sage PFW, and Sage CRM) or comparable ERP/ CRM applications from other vendors. Preference will also be given to candidates with business process design experience.
Local travel will be common and some extended travel will be required; Consultants must have their own vehicle and valid driver’s license. The starting salary will depend upon level of experience and appropriateness of fit.
Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
Implementation of ERP/ CRM Systems and support for new/ existing customers:
- Develop and monitor master project plans as well as communicate key milestones and project status as required
- Create customer “as is” processes and workflows
- Conduct training on specific ERP/ CRM systems/ workflows
- Manage customer pilots and support customers in the identification and analysis of gaps
- Coordinate with other Mantralogix departments to fill gaps
- Oversee the “go live” process and provide “post live” support as required
- Conduct/co-coordinate data migration
- Ensure project deliverables are met and projects are within budget
- Ensure all project related documents are well written and accurately maintained
- Assist sales staff with product demonstrations to potential customers
- Asses business needs of prospects and demonstrate how recommended solutions will work/ solve issues
- Identify and communicate client solution enhancements and initiate additional sales opportunities
Key Competencies and Qualifications:
- Knowledge of all functional areas of ERP/ CRM systems and solid understanding of related business processes
- Strong drive towards superior customer satisfaction and proven ability to WOW customers
- Proven training skills and superior oral and written communication skills
- Results focused; detailed and analytical thinker
- Effective relationship builder
- Demonstrated ability to work with minimal supervision
- Enthusiastic self-starter who is capable of working independently, as well as in small teams; team oriented values
- Demonstrated desire to continually update technical education and training
Please email your resume and cover letter to Careers@mantralogix.com