About Sage 500 ERP
Sage 500 ERP (formerly Sage ERP MAS 500) is a complete Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solution that integrates management information from across your entire organization, including finance and accounting, sales and customer service, manufacturing and supply chain management. With flexible and scalable architecture, advanced customization options and raw processing power, Sage 500 ERP will grow and adapt to your changing business needs. Built using powerhouse industry tools such as Microsoft SQL Server, Visual Basis, and Microsoft Office technology, Sage 500 ERP is a proven performer with a low total cost of ownership and a rapid return on investment.
Sage ERP MAS 500 helps you run every business function at peak efficiency and delivers the insights you need to stay competitive. Contact us for more information or to schedule a demonstration.
What makes Sage Enterprise Management different?
- Intuitive data visualization.
- 2-way integration with tools like Microsoft Office.
- Personalized workflows, dashboards, and data views remove the clutter.
- Broad functionality scope and quality of integration right out of the box.
- Reduced need for IT resources.
- You’re always running the current version.
- Fast to deploy, quick to learn, rapid adoption rate.
- Efficient and simple end-to-end business management – from anywhere.
- Intuitive web browser and mobile interface accelerates adoption and boosts productivity.
- Rapid access to decision-making data.
- Cloud deployment option means you can enjoy even more rapid deployment across business units plus faster delivery of new features.
- Multi-company, multi-site, multi-language, multi-currency, multi-legislation, and multi-ledger.
- Multi-manufacturing modes.
- Scalable to a virtually unlimited number of users.
- Sage X3 can serve up to 500 concurrent users without a significant loss in performance.
- Integrated management of all core business processes.
- Access in a browser or on mobile device.
- Deploy via an on-premise web server, in a data centre, or as a service in the cloud.
- Extensive customization capabilities.