WatchGuard: Delivering Best-in-Class IT Security
Security is, without a doubt, emerging as one of the most important elements in IT planning and implementation. IT security is vital for protecting the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of computer systems, resources, and data. The changes occurring in technology, web usage habits, emergence and prevalence of social media, the value of personal or corporate data, or the ways in which people work from anywhere and everywhere has further increased this threat. Companies and individual users alike are being bombarded with more, and more devastating, attacks than ever before – and many are not winning the fight against today’s new breed of IT criminals.
As you research products in the security market, you may notice that many products seem to share a similar checklist of IT security features and services. Seeing this may make you think to yourself, “ABC, Corp. has the same security controls as XYZ, Inc., so it doesn’t really matter which product I choose. They’re both pretty much the same, right?”
However, does having the same “line item” security features really mean both products are equally as secure or good? Do you know anyone who is the best at everything? I sure don’t. Most people can get very good at one or two things, but no one can become the best at everything. We know that some security products work much better than others, and the vendors that make these products are Best-in-Class vendors. Let’s get back to our best-in-class IT security story….
Watchguard is an industry leader in firewall and content IT security solution. Every single one of Watchguard’s security services comes from a mature, best-in-class partner, who has focused solely on that particular security service for years, sometimes decades. Meanwhile, many competitors are just now trying to develop these services themselves, years behind Watchguard’s best in class partners. Even the ones who do partner with a few good outside experts do not do it for all their services, and sometimes lack features and services. Finally, one of them recognizes the benefit of best-in-class service, but only offers the option at an added expense.
In short, if you want a multi-purpose security appliance that offers the best of ALL security controls, WatchGuard is your only option.
- Next-Generation Firewall -provide true line-speed security inspection on all traffic and support multi-gigabit packet filtering throughput
- Application Control – Application visibility and control is critical to the health of your network and your business
- Virtualized Security -Comprehensive Protection for Virtual Environments
- Email security, web security and data loss prevention -These easy-to-use, all-in-one solutions offer the most effective defense from email and web-based threats including spam, viruses, malware, URL filtering, blended threats, spyware and network attacks
- Email Encryption – easy-to-use, secure and cost-effective encryption solution for enterprises that do not want the burdens and costs associated with traditional encryption deployments and administration, but require message security for privacy and compliance.
- Mobile Security -you have one solution with all the best remote access security components for productivity and secure mobile connectivity
Mantralogix is proud to be a WatchGuard Secure Partner and a WatchGuard Managed Security Service Provider.