How to streamline shipping with Sage ERP Shipping
From a shipping perspective companies today are seeking ways to do several things, including:
- Improve and streamline their shipping processes,
- Provide better end-to-end visibility thus improving customer service and
- Reduce costs while processing shipments accurately and on time.
To help you achieve this, in this post we’re going to cover how to streamline shipping with Sage ERP Shipping which provides a flexible solution that can help you not only streamline your entire shipping activities, but also enable your company to:
- Save Hard Dollars through rate shopping and address cleansing
- Improve Customer Service by sending email notifications with shipment information
- Increase Productivity with Ship and post in seconds – eliminating double entry
- Make Shipping A Profit Center with automatically mark-up freight
- Invoice Faster with real-time integration of accurate rates from carriers
Sage ERP Shipping supports all shipping methods and carriers
Sage ERP Shipping is carrier compliant with FedEx, UPS®, USPS, DHL, CanPar, Canadian Post, and Purolator, and it supports generic and regional carriers to optimize transportation through Small Parcel, Less than Truckload (LTL) shipments, Truck Load (TL), Air modes and unlimited number of company vehicles to track your personal delivery methods.
Seamless integration with your Sage ERP system
Sage ERP Shipping is a web-based connected service that can be deployed at a single location or multiple locations throughout your company. Designed to work with your existing business processes and provide seamless integration to Sage 100 ERP, Sage 300 ERP, Sage 500 ERP, and Sage ERP X3.
Utilizing “best method” shipping, this solution automatically selects the lowest cost carrier based on factors such as when the shipment needs to arrive and the destination and then allows real-time updates of charges and tracking numbers to your Sage ERP system.
Option 1 – Ship from inside the Sage ERP
Option 2 – Ship outside of the Sage ERP –- Use Shipping Solution to Pack
- No Sage ERP software needed at shipping station
- Items are packed and shipped in Process Shipper
- Shipment is automatically created in Sage ERP
EFI SmartLinc is an exclusive Sage Endorsed Partner. They are handpicked by Sage and have met the highest of strategic and technical standards and seamlessly integrate with your Sage ERP system.
If you are interested in knowing more about Sage ERP Shipping, please contact Mantralogix at 1-866-320-8922.