Social CRM from Sage CRM
Social CRM provides new ways for businesses to interact with and get closer to customers, enabling better customer insight, building strong mutually-rewarding relationships through online communities. Sage CRM integrates with key social media applications such as LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Yammer helping you engage with prospects and customers in a collaborative manner in order to generate leads, foster loyalty, build customer retention and increase revenue. Check out this video on Social CRM.
Sage CRM for Facebook
The new Sage CRM for Facebook component enables you to gain customer insights from Facebook and provide you with a complete picture of customer and prospect interactions, without leaving Sage CRM. This component is available with Sage CRM 7.2 and can be downloaded from the Sage CRM Marketplace. More details on the functionality is available in this blog article shared on the Sage CRM Community.
The Sage CRM Facebook component makes the following changes to Sage CRM:
- Adds Facebook profile fields to the company and person entities
- Adds these fields to the person/company entry and summary screens
- Adds a Facebook Search box to the company and person entry screens
- Adds a link to a person’s Facebook profile on the person summary screen if there is a Facebook profile associated with the person
- Adds a link to a company’s Facebook profile and a link to an embedded company wall feed if there is a Facebook profile associated with the company
- Adds a Facebook icon to the company and person search grids if there is a Facebook profile associated with the records
Note: The Sage CRM Facebook component applies to CRM versions 7.2 and later.