Sage X3 and Lascom PLM: A smart combination for mid-to-large processed manufacturers
Guest Blog Written by Jeanne Cummings
Sage X3 has established itself internationally as a powerful and flexible business tool for mid-larger sized food and beverage manufacturers.
Lascom PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) is designed to integrate with Sage X3 to streamline all stages of product development from product inception to go-to-market. Food and Beverage manufacturers, cosmetics and food service companies experience the next generation of benefits from adding Lascom’s PLM software to their Sage X3 software as it covers the necessities of manufacturing a food and beverage product from start to finish.
Features of Lascom’s PLM
Lascom Solutions Inc. have devised PLM software that aids companies in better managing their products through all stages of its lifecycle. The software allows manufacturers to collaborate and share data & documents for all product information on a single repository. It aims to efficiently increase productivity, accelerate time to market and reduce risks through the features of:
- NPD streamlined processes
- Change management
- Range Optimization
- Data and document management
- Costing calculations
- Regulatory compliance
- Time to Market improvement
- Collaboration with internal and external stakeholders
- Reduced re-keying of data
- Activity Analysis
PLM software significantly decreases manual daily tasks surrounding product development, marketing, R&D, quality, procurement, and supply teams through its distinctive management of information on one integrated platform. PLM boosts innovation, assists in meeting deadlines and saves time through the avoidance of re-keying data. PLM’s facilitation of strategic decisions processes and optimization also enables upper management to greatly benefit from a consistent overview of the company’s projects and its processes.
Lascom’s PLM software:
- Manages all information securely
- Offers non-complex views of product information, based on inter-relationships
- Enables fast and effective access to information through a sophisticated range of searching/reporting tools
- Accelerates productivity with users able to readily create new or reuse/modify preexisting product information
- Provides automatic generation of product specifications, saving time and reducing errors
- Offers management visibility/auditing of all product information and user activity
- Enables greater decision making through advanced impact analysis features, in particular comparisons, gap analysis and where-used
Who benefits most from PLM software?
- Manufacturers of food & beverage, cosmetic, food service
- # of products: 50+
- # of new products per year: 20+
- Have multi sites or sell to other countries
- Want to scale to multi sites and/or sell to other countries
Want to learn more about Sage X3 and about Lascom PLM. Register for our demonstration event on May 25, 2016 at Ruth Chris Steak House in Mississauga.