Sage X3 6.5
Sage X3 is the most powerful and flexible ERP solution by Sage, for mid-sized and larger companies looking to grow a competitive business in a cost-effective way, with limited resources.
Sage X3 6.5
Sage X3 6.5 improves productivity, simplifies installation, and offers you new specialized features through cloud services. Enhancements include Electronic Document Management (EDM) extended Fixed Asset functionality, and improved efficiencies for your financial, sales and inventory modules. To streamline your upgrades, many features that were previously provided as North American add-ons are now incorporated into the core product. The 6.5 release introduces new Cloud Services for Sage Sales Tax and Sage X3 Shipping.
New 6.5 Enhancements Include:
- Extend the reach of Sage X3 beyond your system-generated documents with Electronic Document Management (EDM) and Electronic Document Distribution (EDD). Get more control over your document flow, increase your archiving efficiencies, and streamline your document distribution by email or fax.
- Add an unlimited amount of notes to the items you stock or sell, specify where those notes are displayed and for how long. Designate who sees which note so that on the same item, one note can provide specific handling requirements, and another show information on a buy one get one for ½ price promotion. In addition to notes, add links to associated information such as a specification document or a list of available accessories.
- Empower your team with meaningful and insightful financial reports using Sage Intelligence – Financial Reporting new reporting trees. With the click of a mouse, model very sophisticated reporting structures, and view your organization in many different ways. Establish fully unattended, convenient report distribution in a variety of standard formats, send reports to a file, publish to an FTP site, and send via email.
- Reduce risks receiving goods. New Three Way Matching enhancements empower you with more refined control over how much your receipts and invoices can deviate from their original purchase order. Be as precise as desired with the tolerances you establish.
- Increase customer loyalty leveraging early payment terms discounts. Use the new Accounts Payable (AP) and Accounts Receivable (AR) Terms Discounts functionality to apply early payment discounts, such as 2% 10 Net 30, using a specified date range, or to always apply the discount. Set discounts based on the grace period that you want to continue to allow the discount to be taken.
- Streamline your tax reporting process using improved sales tax reporting, and 1099 and 1096 processing. Access a professionally maintained sales tax engine over a secure internet connection to automatically apply address, jurisdiction, and rate information to every transaction. Simplify the process of tracking supplier payments that you’ve designated as 1099 reportable, and export your 1099 and 1096 data to Microsoft Excel®.