Sage 300 2012 Product Update1 Now Available
New Sage 300 2012 Product Update 1 Includes Enhancements and Additional Value for Customers Upgrading to 2012
Sage 300 is the most comprehensive financial suite by Sage for midsized and smaller businesses looking to connect all operations enterprisewide and access intelligent insight that drives global growth and profitability.
The first product update for Sage 300 2012 is now available, and offers customers enhancements that enable them to increase profitability and sales, and improve their customer service.
Product Update1 (PU1) combines new features and functionality enhancements in Sage 300, Intelligence Reporting, CRM and Payroll, and gives customers even more reasons to upgrade to the 2012 release. Enhancements include new color-coded company screens for more efficient data entry, easier financial report design, and direct access to specific inventory information from within Sage CRM. Numerous Payroll enhancements provide payroll history to employees, easier deduction calculations, streamlined U.S. Payroll Federal and State eFiling and Reporting, and more.
Sage 300 2012 PU1 highlights:
- Efficiently manage different companies using color coding for data entry screens.
- Access specific inventory information directly from within Sage CRM.
- Easily drag and drop pieces of a financial report into Excel using enhanced Intelligence Reporting.
- Find important help information and instructions faster, use new Guides, and access additional French- and Chinese-language content.
- Ensure the serial numbers you assign in Inventory Control are unique.
- Publish payroll history that employees can access online anytime.
- Streamline your U.S. Payroll Federal and State eFiling and Reporting.
- Numerous Payroll enhancements help you stay in compliance, make easier deduction calculations, international EFT, identify employee location, and more.
Learn more by visiting the updated Sage 300 2012 launch microsite: www.Sage300ERP.com/2012release
Join the customer webcast
What’s New in Sage 300 2012 Product Update 1
Join the customer webcast to learn about the customer-requested enhancements in Product Update 1 and for an overview of the business benefits of the new features and functionality enhancements in Sage 300 2012.
Tuesday, March 19, at 10 a.m. PT/1 p.m. ET (1 hour)