Mantralogix Top Blog Posts and Resources of 2013
We’re almost at the end of 2013. Year-end means a lot of things; from fiscal year end to top 10 lists of best and worst dressed, it’s a time for us to review what went right and wrong.
Our blog has helped us communicate with you throughout the year. Offering industry, company and community specific news and tips and tricks for ERP and Sage, we’ve worked hard to make the Mantralogix blog a source you can trust.
For our year-end, we’ve compiled a list of our top blog posts and resources of 2013 from our website:
Top 10 Blogs
- Microsoft Office 2013 Preview – Benefits at a glance
- Configuring Sage ERP X3 to email reports
- The Mantralogix-Sage Partnership
- New Report Designer Add-In for Sage 300 ERP Intelligence Reporting
- How to copy folders in Sage ERP X3
- Sage 100 ERP (Sage ERP Mas 90 and Mas 200) Pricing Flexibility
- What’s New in Sage 300 ERP 2014
- The OS “to go” – Google Chromium OS
- ERP for Manufacturing Companies
- Macro Magic: Cash Flow Projection in Sage 300
Top 3 Resources
- 101 Microsoft Excel Tips and Tricks
- Managing Business Risk in the Food and Beverage Industry
- Making Sense of Business Intelligence in the Mid-Market
Thank you for visiting, and making 2013 one of our best yet!