Are you looking for a job or a career? If it’s a career in technology where you are able to help others then we’d like to chat with you!
Mantralogix is a Mississauga based, business technology consulting firm with a cohesive and growing team. We are currently looking for an enthusiastic candidate to join our team in the role of IT Consultant.
Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer, the IT Consultant will have experience in networking, security, communications, database and training with heterogeneous IT systems for both stand alone and turnkey solutions. The IT Consultant will provide analysis, design, implementation, training and support to existing and new customers. The IT Consultant will have experience in leading teams involved in large scale IT projects and in managing customer and vendor relationships. This is where enthusiasm comes in!
A strong understanding and background in ERP/ CRM systems is an asset. A strong commitment to WOWing customers is a requirement! Team members at Mantralogix are expected to demonstrate strong technical, analytical and problem solving skills and a good understanding of ERP/ CRM business processes.
The person we seek must be able to develop strong working relationships with other Mantralogix team members in order to support the management of projects. It is critical that the successful candidate has the interpersonal skills to work effectively with a number of different types of people. Our Consultants must also be capable of working directly with customers, communicating effectively and professionally to assess business needs and provide technical support.
Local travel will be common and some extended travel will be required; Consultants must have their own vehicle and valid driver’s license. The starting salary will depend upon the level of experience and appropriateness of fit. Please note that this is not a 9 – 5 pm role.
Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Design and architecture of infrastructure and business applications to support ongoing business needs for clients and Mantralogix
- Supervise, inspect and provide network design support during the installation and implementation of computers, servers and telecommunications, information and communication system network architecture
- Analyze user requirements, design and develop system architecture and specifications for: enterprise servers, hardware and software, network devices, operating systems, storage, structured cabling, backup and recovery
- Design and implement migration processes, VPN communication, Anti-spam solutions, Disaster recovery processes, Fax solutions, Thin print solutions, and Security solutions
- Complete security audits using forensic tools for e-mail abuse
- Provide central support for all Microsoft products and all messaging services
- Research, evaluate, and recommend new technologies to be implemented for clients (internal and external)
- Establish and maintain relationships with suppliers and clients
- Ensure project deliverables are met and projects are within budget
- Ensure all project related documents are well written and accurately maintained
- Assist sales staff with product demonstrations to potential customers
- Asses business needs of prospects and demonstrate how recommended solutions will work/ solve issues
- Identify and communicate client solution enhancements and initiate additional sales opportunities
Key Competencies and Qualifications:
- Preference will be given to those candidates with qualifications as a Microsoft Certified Professional with extensive knowledge of MS Windows Server/ Active Directory and MS Exchange Server
- Ability to configure and manage MS Windows Server/ Active Directory, MS Exchange Server and other MS servers such as MS SQL Server
- Extensive knowledge of WatchGuard, GFI, and other related solutions
- Knowledge of Cisco, Thinprint, Kaspersky, HP, Symantec, and Buffalo solutions
- Strong drive towards superior customer satisfaction and proven ability to WOW customers
- Superior oral and written communication skills
- Results focused; detailed and analytical thinker
- Effective relationship builder
- Demonstrated ability to work with minimal supervision
- Enthusiastic self-starter who is capable of working independently, as well as in small teams; team oriented values
- Demonstrated desire to continually update technical education and training
Please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org