The latest version of Sage X3 builds upon its existing strong functionality and technology offering to address the needs of demanding enterprise users for finance, supply chain management, and production management.
New Features available in Sage X3 V11 include:
- Project management – Manage all aspects of a project from quoting to planning resources and material, tracking costs and schedule, and analyzing profits.
- Automated bank statements – Improve the efficiency of the financial process by automatically generating the transactions, matching open items or unbalanced operations when importing bank statements.
- Production scheduler – Optimize production cycles and control lead times with more flexible graphical production planning and scheduling capabilities.
- E-commerce – Build or customize a comprehensive webstore within days, and manage catalogs, pricing, inventory, customers, and all transactions as part of the Sage X3 core supply chain management processes.
- CRM- Synchronize customer records between Salesforce CRM and Sage X3, and display customer orders in Salesforce using the new Sage X3 Salesforce CRM Connector.
- Financial Reporting- Easily design Sage Intelligence reports, with intuitive Excel-based reporting capabilities integrated with Sage X3 financial management, and automate the running and distribution of reports to teams or individuals.
Other functional improvements:
- Supply chain management improvements include the ability to optimize container capacity for shipments, and attach and track documents associated with receiving goods. Ability to easily update costs associated with purchasing on shipment and view shipment cost totals along with creation of complementary invoice from shipments.
- Financial management improvements include a real-time inter-company consolidation process, at the right level of aggregation along with the ability to automate reminder campaigns based on amounts or intervals and Enable blocking sales transactions based on credit rating.
- Production management improvements include the ability to track shop floor activity by team within automated data collection (ADC) functionality of Sage X3.
New complementary solutions:
- Supply Chain Management: Sage X3 Geode: A new comprehensive Warehouse Management Solution (WMS) that meets the needs of sophisticated distribution operations optimizing all physical flows in the warehouse, from receipts to shipments.
- Analytics: Sage X3 Data Management and Analytics– Integrate, migrate and manage data across platforms, and get consistent insights from multiple sources. Sage X3 Data Management provides users with a powerful data warehouse for managing information from any source effectively, and offers built-in data models to simplify data migration and reporting.
- Industry Solutions: Sage X3 Construction– Extend the core Sage X3 capabilities for financial and supply chain management, with a cohesive solution to manage all of construction & real estate business processes—including project management, contract management, estimating, timesheet transactions, sub-contracting, project financial tracking and cash flow.
Sage X3 version 11 is available to customers in the cloud or on-premises. All features introduced in previous cloud-only releases (update 10.x) are now also available to customers on-premises with Sage X3 version 11.