Sage X3 is an enterprise business management solution that can help you run your businesses faster – and from anywhere. Sage X3 is not your typical enterprise resource planning (ERP) application. It’s simple to use, quick to implement, and both flexible and scalable enough to keep pace with your changing business needs. What makes Sage X3 different?
Sage X3 is Faster
- Fast to deploy, quick to learn, rapid adoption rate.
- Efficient and simple end-to-end business management – from anywhere.
- Intuitive web browser and mobile interface accelerates adoption and boosts productivity.
- Rapid access to decision-making data.
- Cloud deployment option means you can enjoy even more rapid deployment across business units plus faster delivery of new features.
Sage X3 is Simpler
- Intuitive data visualization
- 2-way integration with tools like Microsoft Office
- Personalized workflows, dashboards, and data views remove the clutter.
- Broad functionality scope and quality of integration right out of the box.
- Reduced need for IT resources.
- You’re always running the current version.
Sage X3 is Flexible
- Multi-company, multi-site, multi-language, multi-currency, multi-legislation, and multi-ledger.
- Multi-manufacturing modes.
- Scalable to a virtually unlimited number of users.
- Sage X3 can serve up to 500 concurrent users without a significant loss in performance.
- Integrated management of all core business processes.
- Access in a browser or on mobile device.
- Deploy via an on-premise web server, in a data center, or as a service in the cloud.
- Extensive customization capabilities.
We invite you to further explore the strengths capabilities of Sage X3 below, or contact a Mantralogix Sage X3 expert now to discuss your organization’s goals and challenges.
End to End Solution
Sage X3 offers superior functional scope. Below are the core elements of Sage X3 – no add-ons or special integrations required.
- Accounting and financial management
- Inventory management
- Manufacturing management
- Sales management
- Customer service
- Role-based workspaces
- Reporting and business analytics
- Workflow automation and alerts
- Document management
- Development tools, mobility and web services
Global Business Solution
Sage X3 was designed for global businesses. It supports easier and more efficient management of your global business, since all company units – national and international – can be managed within one data structure.
- Increase transparency, through access to access to global planning and forecasting possibilities, financial aggregation, international invoicing and support of different banking formats.
- Remain compliant, thanks to the ability to manage different legislation frameworks for global companies and sites within the same solution.
- Simplify the management of international trade, suppliers, contractors, partners and customers through multi-language and multi-currency capabilities.
- Reduce complexity as relationships between companies can be mapped and automated and all companies may be managed within one data structure, regardless of their global location.
- Achieve more transparency between business units as all information is stored in the same database.
- Define and automate processes for streamlined inter-company transactions.
Deploy business processes and workflows across the organization, ensuring consistency and minimizing inefficiencies.
Unlike other cloud solutions, the versatility of Sage X3 enables you to choose the deployment model that works for your organization. Regardless of the deployment, you’ll benefit from the exact same capabilities of the software. It offers the same core functionality, whether operated on the company private infrastructure (“on-premise”), hosted by a third party, or in the Sage X3 cloud, with an identical user experience.
- Choose on premises or hosted
- Universal web and mobile access
Sage X3 delivers industry-specific functionality that excels for businesses across a wide range of industries, including:
- Process manufacturing:
- Food and Beverage
- Discrete manufacturing
- Metal fabrication
- Industrial equipment
- High tech
- Medical devices
- Business services
- Wholesale trade
In addition to the rich functionality of Sage X3, there is a broad array of complementary solutions that address specific functional areas, including:
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Payment Solutions
- Warehouse Management System (WMS)
- Treasury Management
- Fixed Asset Management
- Human Resource Management
- Business Intelligence
- Project and Job Costing