Accelerate your business success with Sage CRM. Available as an on-premise application or hosted in the cloud, Sage CRM is helping more than 15,000 small and medium sized companies become more productive, efficient and profitable.
Sage CRM is easy to use, fast to implement and offers both a rapid return on investment and low total cost of ownership. It is highly customizable and scalable that grows and adapts to your changing business needs. In addition, it integrates with key Sage ERP solutions for a complete view of your customers.
- Accelerate sales [each of these links to the corresponding tab, below]
- Targeted marketing
- Exceptional service
- Mobile CRM
- Email marketing
- ERP, MS Office/Exchange and social media integration
- Choose on-premise or cloud deployment
Curious to learn more? View our Sage CRM overview webcast, below, follow the tabs for additional details or contact one of our Sage CRM experts now.
Sage CRM directs your sales efforts toward the most profitable, most winnable deals and helps you make the most of cross-selling and upselling opportunities. With instant access to pipelines, calendars, sales reports, contacts, and much more, your salespeople are freed up to focus all their efforts on selling.
Sage CRM provides your marketing team with the tools they need to reach the right people, at the right time. Marketing campaign workflows can be easily customized so they are structured for consistent execution and for maximum reach and impact. Users can clone campaigns allowing them to create and share campaigns quickly and easily.
You’ll have the ability to measure the results of your marketing using analytics and reporting tools to ensure absolute accountability at all stages in the cycle, and to calculate the return on investment for every activity.
With Sage CRM, you can:
- Manage a marketing campaign across multiple channels
- Track new leads and sales opportunities
- Use powerful campaign reports to improve you next campaign
Providing your customers with exceptional service helps you outperform the competition and grow your business.
- Sage CRM brings the following advantages to your service team:
- Manage your customer accounts with insight and collaboration
- Respond to customer cases quickly, reducing response times to customer service requests
- Enable agents to quickly and accurately find the right answer the first time
- Enables customer satisfaction measurement and benchmarking
- Increases productivity of customer support representatives
- Provides self-service facility to customers around common issues
- Enables customer issues to be tracked and responded to, regardless of who answers the phone or receives the email
Provide everyone in your organization with immediate access anytime, anywhere to the information they need, when they need it. Mobile CRM puts detailed customer information at your fingertips and enables you to perform key actions quickly, so you can now be as productive on the road as you are in the office.
Email marketing remains one of the most effective – and most cost effective – ways to reach your customers, prospects and leads.
With Sage CRM, you can send emails to customers for free using MailChimp. You can build campaigns using dozens of predefined templates or create a new template just for your business. Once you’ve launched a MailChimp campaign, you can monitor how recipients interact with the campaign emails and follow up with the appropriate actions in Sage CRM.
Sage CRM plays well with the other business solutions your organization relies on:
- Integration with key Sage ERP solutions, including Sage 300 and Sage X3 provide a 365-degree view of your customers
- Social CRM solutions for LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter extends conversations and collaboration with prospects and customers to social media channels
- Integrated MailChimp and Sage E-Marketing email marketing solutions include pre-designed email templates that cover all communication needs
- Integration with Microsoft Outlook and Exchange to promote productivity and efficiency
Sage CRM is a highly flexible, configurable and scalable solution right out of the box, offering fully customizable interactive dashboards and graphical workflows. With the new Sage CRM Builder, you can take customization to a whole new level.
With Sage CRM Builder, you can design and deploy entirely new modules and decide how those modules will relate to other fields in Sage CRM. For example, create a training management module to organize and communicate information regarding trainers, resources, attendees, suppliers, materials, documents, evaluations and course details.
You can also use Sage CRM Builder to:
- Manage properties
- Organize events
- Oversee equipment
- Control assets
- Build customer profiles
- Create recruitment modules
- Scale CRM with your business
- Work on insurance policies
- Track competitors
Sage CRM delivers the power your growing organization needs.