Are you looking for a job or a career? If it’s a career in technology where you are able to help others then we’d like to chat with you!
Mantralogix is a Mississauga based, business technology consulting firm with a cohesive and growing team. We are currently looking for an enthusiastic candidate to join our team in the role of Project Manager for client software implementations, leading small project teams in defining, planning, and implementing new software solutions.
This dynamic individual will need to provides technical and product consulting support throughout the product implementation process up to and including the development of custom modifications. Responsible for updating management or vendors and preparing reports on project status as needed. Depending upon point of focus, responsibilities can range from business analysis and implementation to development of customer modifications. Helps to ensure implementation deadlines are met and assists with scheduling issues and implementation hurdles.
· Serves as Project Manager for client software implementations, leading small project teams in defining, planning, and implementing new software solutions.
· Utilizes consultative skills to identify customer pain points as well as develop and manage statements of work.
· Meets with the business user community as directed, to discuss the requirements for necessary information needed to design/configure new systems.
· Translates loosely defined business problems into a set of objective, concise and logical requirements.
· Clarifying and confirming the specifications.
· Updates and manages project timelines, meets with project team and client representatives as needed to communicate status. Identifies risks; provides analysis and contingency planning.
· Develops deep client relationships at all management levels and builds client confidence. Focuses on customer satisfaction, service delivery quality, and financial profitability.
· Acquires, maintains, and expands knowledge of relevant product offerings, current professional services policies, and methods of project management, in order to provide technically accurate solutions to customers.
· Provides leadership in conducting and coordinating customer meetings and communications during the implementation process.
· Working with customers to achieve the best solutions for customer to maximize product use, benefits, and functionality.
· Provides subject matter expert information to clients.
· Contributes to the ongoing efforts of streamlining processes within and across the organization.
· Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification
· BS/BA Degree in Accounting, Marketing, Finance, Business or Computer Science (or related degree or experience) or equivalent experience required
· 4 -6 years Project Management, Business Requirements, or Consulting experience implementing or supporting software solutions.
· Knowledge of Sage products strongly desired.
· Knowledge and understanding of common business processes, selling methodologies and delivery processes to develop and implement solutions addressing complex business issues of customers.
· Must have strong understanding of Windows XP/2003/2008, Active Directory
· Must have strong understanding of networking including (LAN/WAN/TCP-IP)
· Familiarity with both server and pc hardware, VPN, remote access
· Must be able to travel within Canada, U.S. and Caribbean
· Excellent written communications skills.
· Team player, yet able to work independently and complete tasks without daily supervision
· Superior organizational skills – able to self-manage assignments, travel arrangements, expense reports, evaluation forms, etc.
· Ability to successfully multitask and prioritize job requirements while remaining very detail oriented.
· Strong communication [including written and presentations], active listening, relationship building, and negotiations skills.
· Ability to raise issues with others in a way that maintains trust and credibility
Please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank all candidates for their interest but we may not be able to respond to all applications.