Key Customer Account Manager
Are you looking for a job or a career? If it’s a career in technology where you are able to help others then we’d like to chat with you!
Mantralogix is a Mississauga based, business technology consulting firm with a cohesive and growing team. We are currently looking for an enthusiastic candidate to join our team in the role of Key Customer Account Manager.
Here’s what we need you to do:
- Increase customer satisfaction and retention and value
- Increase referrals from customers
- Support company marketing strategy with a focus on executing marketing to existing customers including events, customer experience, campaigns and communications
Here’s how you’ll do it:
- Focus on the retention of existing clients through business development and sales execution
- Develop customer categorization and customize the customer experience by category
- Determine what the additional cross sell opportunities are for customers
- Develop customer satisfaction baseline and ongoing metrics
- Actively participate in Sage Customer Loyalty Program
- Develop and execute strategic account plans for each key customer
- Develop Mantralogix listening systems to gain customer insight on current experience, level of satisfaction and areas of improvement
- Develop action plan and communication based on customer feedback. Manage the assignment of resources and timeline to make improvements in alignment with customer feedback.
- Manage all aspects of customer events including planning, marketing, communications, hosting, and follow-up
- Manage the sales cycle for existing customers from the initial contact through to the close of the sale working in partnership with consultants where appropriate
- Manage and execute marketing activities targeted at existing customers within the overall company marketing strategy. This includes but is not limited to campaigns, customer communications, website content development and updates, and customer events. Focus is on migrations, cross-sell and up-sell sales.
- Develop a pipeline of qualified leads through personal initiative, planning, networking, marketing activities and execution to achieve annual existing customer sales targets.
- Demonstrate effective customer-oriented sales skills, exceptional relationship building and qualifying skills, group presentation and closing skills.
- Gain competitive knowledge and understanding how to best position Mantralogix in the sales process.
- Continue to hone selling skills by investing in ongoing professional development including all relevant sales and marketing training.
- Represent Mantralogix in a positive and professional manner at all times
- Ensure all existing customers are reference-able.
- Track and update leads in the Mantralogix CRM system
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Results focused with a high-drive to improve or meet a standard of excellence.
- Effective relationship builder; ability to develop trusting and persuasive relationships with prospects, customers, team members, management, strategic partners and industry influencers
- Strong drive towards superior customer satisfaction and proven ability to WOW customers
- Superior oral and written communication skills
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task
- Demonstrated ability to work with minimal supervision
- Enthusiastic self-starter who is capable of working independently, as well as in small teams and is innovative;
- Committed to aligning with the goals, values and mission of the company. Actively seek out ways to fulfill the company’s mission. Collaborates and cooperates well with others to support shared goals.
- Conscientiousness by taking responsibility for personal performance, meeting all commitments, meeting objectives and being organized and careful in their work.
- Ability to accept change, maintain flexibility, innovate and demonstrate high levels of emotional maturity to achieve performance goals
- Ability to use automated productivity tools to execute marketing activities, manage business operations, conduct analysis, make presentations and communicate effectively with all audiences
- Display critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Ability to conduct effective planning and organizing while collaborating with the management team
Please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. We thank all candidates for their interest but we may not be able to respond to all applications.