ERP/ CRM Developer
Are you looking for a job or a career? If it’s a career in technology where you are able to help others then we’d like to chat with you!
Mantralogix is a Mississauga based, business technology consulting firm with a cohesive and growing team. We are currently looking for an enthusiastic candidate to join our team in the role of ERP/ CRM Developer.
Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer, the Developer is responsible for the software development and programming of assigned ERP/ CRM projects, including upgrades for new/ existing customers. This includes computer programming and database administration/ design. You will assist in the implementation of ERP/ CRM systems by customizing them, working with the customer needs analysis, recommending appropriate solutions, training, implementation, documentation, and post implementation support (whew!) – all while ensuring that tasks are completed on time and on budget. This is where enthusiasm comes in!
A strong understanding and background in ERP/ CRM systems is a must as is a strong commitment to WOWing customers (specific experience with Sage ERP systems is an asset). Team members at Mantralogix are expected to demonstrate strong technical, analytical and problem solving skills and a good understanding of ERP/ CRM business processes.
The person we seek must be able to develop strong working relationships with other Mantralogix team members in order to support the management of projects. It is critical that the successful candidate has the interpersonal skills to work effectively with a number of different types of people. Our Developers must also be capable of working directly with customers, communicating effectively and professionally to assess and address business needs and provide implementation support.
A minimum of 3+ years experience developing, implementing and supporting business applications based on Microsoft’s Visual Studio and SQL Server platforms is required. Preference will be given to individuals with experience as a developer with the suite of Sage products that we sell (Sage ERP X3, Sage 100 (MAS 90), Sage 300 (Accpac), Sage 500 ERP (MAS 500), Sage BusinessVision, Sage PFW, and Sage CRM) or comparable ERP/ CRM applications from other vendors. Preference will also be given to candidates with business process design experience.
Local travel will be common and some extended travel will be required; Developers must have their own vehicle and valid driver’s license. The starting salary will depend upon level of experience and appropriateness of fit.
Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
Implementation of ERP/ CRM Systems and support for new/ existing customers:
- Develop application requirements and designs to provide feedback and development estimates
- Deliver high quality code in accordance with the design
- Create test plans and conduct the necessary testing and code review
- Analyze and communication hardware requirements suited for dbase systems to be implemented/ designed
- Install, upgrade, and configure ERP/ CRM systems
- Build and maintain virtualized or server based systems internally
- Provide client and internal teams with technical support on all supported systems
- Manage technical components of projects within budget and on time
- Ensure all project related documents are well written and accurately maintained
- Identify and communicate client solution enhancements and initiate additional sales opportunities
Key Competencies and Qualifications:
- Knowledge of Visual Studio v6 to Visual Studio 2012
- Crystal Reports v6+
- MS Office, MS Vision, and MS Project knowledge
- SQL Editors and Database Management Tools e.g. Pervasive SQL, Transact SQL
- Knowledge of Virtual PC and Hyper-V and VMware environments
- Application framework and/ or customization work bench as pertaining to particular ERP Systems
- Knowledge of all functional areas of ERP/ CRM systems and solid understanding of related business processes
- Strong drive towards superior customer satisfaction and proven ability to WOW customers
- Proven training skills and superior oral and written communication skills
- Results focused; detailed and analytical thinker
- Passion for details
- Effective relationship builder
- Demonstrated ability to work with minimal supervision
- Enthusiastic self-starter who is capable of working independently, as well as in small teams; team oriented values
- Demonstrated desire to continually update technical education and training
Please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org